Curate a vintage-inspired retreat from the modern world without setting foot in a flea market. This nightstand is draped in a dreamy finish that brings out the wood's natural beauty, while dark pewter-tone bar pulls on smooth-gliding drawers have an hammered feel. Despite the timeless tone of the nightstand, you won't need to abandon your high-tech lifestyle entirely; the piece features AC power and two USB ports for convenient bedside charging.
- Made of acacia wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Finish includes a complex blend of stain and glaze
- Thick crown moulding, fluted pilasters and inset dentil trim
- Metal bar pulls with rubbed dark pewter-tone finish and hammered texture
- 3 soft-close, smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction (upper drawer with felt bottom)
- 110V power supply with dual USB charging port
- Power cord included; UL listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Three Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||28''W x 18''D x 28''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.